Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Health !

How will you remember all the questions about diabetes to ask your doctor?
  • What causes my diabetes?
  • What is the most important step I can take to control my diabetes?
  • Are there complications I should be aware of?
  • How often should I test my blood glucose levels?
  • What is the best time for me to check my blood glucose levels?
  • How will I know if my blood glucose levels are too high or too low?
  • What happens if I don't have time to test my blood glucose levels?
  • What changes should I make to my diet?
  • What exercise program would be best for me?
  • How will I know if I'm making progress?
  • What is my medication supposed to do?
  • Which medication will best help me control my diabetes?
  • How will I know if my medication is working?
  • What happens if I miss a dose?
  • What should I do if I don't have my medication with me?
  • What are the risks of not taking my medication?
  • Is insulin a good treatment option for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment