Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Vitamin F

            Why do I  have a variety of friends who are all so  different in character?  How can I get  along with them all?  I think that each one  helps to bring out a "different" part of  me.
    
  With one  of them I am polite.  I joke with another  friend.  I sit down and talk about serious  matters with one.  With another I laugh a  lot.  I may have a coke with one.  I  listen to one friend's problems.  Then I  listen to another one's advice for  me.
      
My  friends are all like pieces of a jigsaw  puzzle.  When completed, they form a  treasure box.  A treasure of friends!   They are my friends who understand me better  than myself, who support me through good days  and bad days.  We all care together  and for each  other.
    
  Real Age  doctors tell us that friends are good for our  health.  Dr. Oz calls them Vitamins F (for  Friends) and counts the benefits of friends as  essential to our well being. Research shows that  people in strong social circles have less risk  of depression and terminal strokes. If you enjoy  Vitamins F constantly you can be up to 30 years  younger than your real age. The warmth of  friendship stops stress and even in your most  intense moments it decreases the chance of a  cardiac arrest or stroke by  50%.
   
   I'm so  happy that I have a stock of Vitamins  F!
      
In  summary, we should value our friends and keep in  touch with them.  We should try to see the  funny side of things and laugh together, and  care for each other in the tough  moments.
      
Thank you  for being one of my  Vitamin F's 

No comments:

Post a Comment